Pots, pans, knives– you name it, if it belongs in a bridal kitchen registry, my fiancee and I have it. My siblings — not so enthused by the idea of buying us flatware– helped us figure out what to do with what we’ve got– which is a lot. They registered us for Home Cooking’s in-home private, 2 1/2 hour cooking class. Check out the Cooking Lighter series — the menu includes, Parchment-Baked Wild Salmon Fillets with Roasted Beet and Yogurt Coulis– now, that sounds like home cooking!
- New Food Stuffs Tried at Whole Foods Market, #83 Guacamole
- Baked Falafel Recipe with Israeli Salad
- Maoz Vegetarian; Turn to the Chain for the Best Falafel on the UWS
- New Food Stuffs Tried at Whole Foods Market, #84 Jarlsberg Cheese
- Leave Your Preconceptions at The Door, Try This Simply Delicious Veggie Burger Recipe
- NYC Chefs Share Their Healthy Recipes: Gary and Isabel MacGurn, Hampton Chutney Co.
- Contribute an Entry to The Pioneer Woman Food Blog and Help Haiti
- New Food Stuffs Tried at Whole Foods Market, #85 Whole Wheat Naan
- Flatbreads with Fusion, Weekend in Washington DC-Inspired
- Mark Bittman’s Caramelized Spiced Nuts Recipe