A new eatery in Boulder, Colorado, Modmarket, upset a nearby Chipotle when co-owner Anthony Pigliacampo taped a sign to his restaurant’s window that said, “You can’t eat at Chipotle everyday; Come try our flatbread instead,” according to the Daily Camera. Don’t get me wrong, Chipotle’s chicken burritos are damn good, but it’s similar to eating a Big Mac, at a whopping 1,169 calories and 47 grams of fat. A healthier alternative is Modmarket— with daily offerings that include, a variety of whole grain flatbreads, seasonal salads and organic beverages. Who says fast food can’t be healthy?
- New Food Stuffs Tried at Whole Foods Market, #83 Guacamole
- Baked Falafel Recipe with Israeli Salad
- Maoz Vegetarian; Turn to the Chain for the Best Falafel on the UWS
- New Food Stuffs Tried at Whole Foods Market, #84 Jarlsberg Cheese
- Leave Your Preconceptions at The Door, Try This Simply Delicious Veggie Burger Recipe
- NYC Chefs Share Their Healthy Recipes: Gary and Isabel MacGurn, Hampton Chutney Co.
- Contribute an Entry to The Pioneer Woman Food Blog and Help Haiti
- New Food Stuffs Tried at Whole Foods Market, #85 Whole Wheat Naan
- Flatbreads with Fusion, Weekend in Washington DC-Inspired
- Mark Bittman’s Caramelized Spiced Nuts Recipe