David (my fiancee) and I are visiting friends in Toronto this weekend. We’re packing up some energizing snacks for the 9-hour road trip from NYC, including Goji Berries, apple cinnamon granola, dark chocolate bars, apples, and clementines. There’s still some more room in my bag (after sacrificing a few pairs of shoes). I thought I’d ask you to offer up your favorite homemade and/or store-bought snacks for driving….
- New Food Stuffs Tried at Whole Foods Market, #83 Guacamole
- Baked Falafel Recipe with Israeli Salad
- Maoz Vegetarian; Turn to the Chain for the Best Falafel on the UWS
- New Food Stuffs Tried at Whole Foods Market, #84 Jarlsberg Cheese
- Leave Your Preconceptions at The Door, Try This Simply Delicious Veggie Burger Recipe
- NYC Chefs Share Their Healthy Recipes: Gary and Isabel MacGurn, Hampton Chutney Co.
- Contribute an Entry to The Pioneer Woman Food Blog and Help Haiti
- New Food Stuffs Tried at Whole Foods Market, #85 Whole Wheat Naan
- Flatbreads with Fusion, Weekend in Washington DC-Inspired
- Mark Bittman’s Caramelized Spiced Nuts Recipe