Recipe for Pan con Chocolate
4 bars of dark chocolate, chopped
Pan Pugliese bread, sliced
Olive oil, to drizzle
Good quality sea salt crystals, to sprinkle
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Place bread slices on baking sheet. Drizzle top of each slice very lightly with olive oil.
3. Place into oven to warm for about 5 minutes.
4. Divide chocolate evenly over tops of both baguette slices. Place back in oven for just a minute or two, until chocolate is barely melted. Remove from oven.
5. Transfer slices to a serving plate. Drizzle with a little more olive oil and top each slice with a pinch of specialty salt.