Here on Creative Delites we have featured a number of esteemed UWS chefs, including Chef Bill Telepan and Chef Michael Psilakis. But that is just the beginning. We are hoping to feature many more of the neighborhood’s culinary stars before this year’s “New Taste of the UWS” on May 21st and 22nd, 2010. This way you’ll be able to try your hand at making some of their healthiest and tastiest recipes prior to the grand tasting event. Stay tuned to the official site for this year’s admission info, and to Creative Delites for more chef recipes.
- New Food Stuffs Tried at Whole Foods Market, #83 Guacamole
- Baked Falafel Recipe with Israeli Salad
- Maoz Vegetarian; Turn to the Chain for the Best Falafel on the UWS
- New Food Stuffs Tried at Whole Foods Market, #84 Jarlsberg Cheese
- Leave Your Preconceptions at The Door, Try This Simply Delicious Veggie Burger Recipe
- NYC Chefs Share Their Healthy Recipes: Gary and Isabel MacGurn, Hampton Chutney Co.
- Contribute an Entry to The Pioneer Woman Food Blog and Help Haiti
- New Food Stuffs Tried at Whole Foods Market, #85 Whole Wheat Naan
- Flatbreads with Fusion, Weekend in Washington DC-Inspired
- Mark Bittman’s Caramelized Spiced Nuts Recipe