Top pick for sushi on the UWS — Tenzan (285 Columbus Ave btw. 73rd & 74th St). The sushi chefs create beautiful and delicious rolls that are reasonably priced. One of my favorite items on the menu is the “Healthy Roll” (8 Pcs for $9.50). It’s a super-sized sushi roll with seaweed salad, crunch avocado (translation: slice avocado and fried panko crumbs), tiny pieces of apple, all wrapped in slices of sweet mango– an excellent blend of texture and flavor.
- New Food Stuffs Tried at Whole Foods Market, #83 Guacamole
- Baked Falafel Recipe with Israeli Salad
- Maoz Vegetarian; Turn to the Chain for the Best Falafel on the UWS
- New Food Stuffs Tried at Whole Foods Market, #84 Jarlsberg Cheese
- Leave Your Preconceptions at The Door, Try This Simply Delicious Veggie Burger Recipe
- NYC Chefs Share Their Healthy Recipes: Gary and Isabel MacGurn, Hampton Chutney Co.
- Contribute an Entry to The Pioneer Woman Food Blog and Help Haiti
- New Food Stuffs Tried at Whole Foods Market, #85 Whole Wheat Naan
- Flatbreads with Fusion, Weekend in Washington DC-Inspired
- Mark Bittman’s Caramelized Spiced Nuts Recipe